Then, sign a letter telling the Arkansas congressional delegation to support the American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009!
My partner Eddy Moore is working with the Energy Foundation to drum up support from Arkansas businesses for the American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 (ACES), which is currently under consideration in the U.S. Congress. This landmark climate change legislation requires that the United States reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 17% by 2020. ACES also requires electricity providers to produce 20% of their electricity from renewable sources by 2020. The Sierra Club, Ecological Conservation Organization, and Audubon Arkansas have been working to shore up Arkansas support as well.
We need Arkansas business leaders to sign a letter to our congressional delegation so that they know Arkansas entrepreneurs want clean energy and green jobs! If you’d like to see or sign the letter, email Eddy Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me (email@example.com). We will add you to the growing list of Arkansas businesses that support ACES. Right now the list includes:
- Viridian (Chris Ladner – Little Rock)
- Nmf, Inc./ Addision Shoe Company (Martha Jane Murray – Wynne)
- Colliers International (Ramsay Ball)
- Trio’s Restaurant (Brent Peterson – Little Rock)
- Sun City Solar Energy of the Ozarks (John Gerrard)
- Lilly’s Dim Sum Then Some (Kathy Webb – Little Rock)
- Adam Weeks Law Firm (Adam Weeks – Little Rock)
- Capi’s Restaurant (Capi Peck – Little Rock)
- Hoo Knows Biz2Biz NWA (Janie Pritchett-Clark)
- Natural Environments (Bill Ball – Little Rock)
- Shuffield Family Farm (Christian Shuffield – Little Rock)
- Natural Food Store (Perry Ambrose – Searcy)
Tell our congressional delegation that Arkansas businesses support clean energy and green jobs!
For more information, contact Eddy Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501)772-5426.