Join the National Wildlife Federation and the Sierra Club for an honest talk about the true costs of climate change to our hunting heritage.
November 13, 5:30 p.m.
Forrest L. Wood Nature Center, Jonesboro
November 19, 5:30 p.m.
Grand Prairie Agricultural Museum, Stuttgart
Forums will feature speakers such as:
- Jim Bednarz, Ph.D., Director, Wildlife Ecology and Management Program, Arkansas State University
- Dan Schieman, Ph.D., Director of Bird Science, Audubon Arkansas
- Mark Sattelberg, Director, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service office in Conway, AR
- Debbie Doss, Board Member, Arkansas Wildlife Federation & Editor, Arkansas Out of Doors
- David Carruth, Regional Director, National Wildlife Federation
- Robert Huston, State Director, Sierra Club Hunter/Angler Program
- Marion McCollum, Owner, Mack’s Prairie Wings & former Commissioner, Arkansas Game & Fish Commission
- Leland Sykes, Owner, Natural Gear
- John Stevens, RNT Duck Calls
- Luke Naylor, Waterfowl Biologist, Arkansas Game & Fish Commission
For more information, contact (870)329-1396 or firstname.lastname@example.org.