Arkansas can no longer afford business as usual. The Growing Arkansas’ Green Economy Conference faces this challenge and brings together the brightest innovators leading the growth of the new green economy in the state.
Join Pulaski County Brownfields Program and other partners on Tuesday, October 26 in North Little Rock to forge new strategic partnerships and get the inside view on the current trends and technologies. Explore the latest in sustainability strategies and best practices, and lead your organization to success.
- Carlton Brown, Chief Operating Officer, Full Spectrum
- John Coleman, Sustainability Director, City of Fayetteville
- Dr. Walter M. Kimbrough, President, Philander Smith College
- Rev. Malik Saafir, Chair, Environmental Justice Committee, Village Commons
- Ragan Sutterfield, Founder, Felder Farm
- Jasmin Moore, Planner, Metroplan
Conference registration is free. Please RSVP by October 12, 2010, by visiting here.
For more information, please contact the Pulaski County Brownfields Office at (501) 340-6157 or visit: https://sites.google.com/site/gageconference/home.