As the retailing community strengthens their call for sustainable products, many companies are wondering, “Are we doing the right things? Are our priorities appropriate? Are we doing enough?”
Environmental Defense Fund, in partnership with the University of Arkansas Applied Sustainability Center, would like to help you answer those questions through a unique one-day workshop – the Green Innovations in Business Solutions Lab on November 5, 2010, at the University of Arkansas Applied Sustainability Center in Fayetteville.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Fred Bedore, Walmart’s new Senior Director, Business Strategy & Sustainability
- Chip Jones, Senior Vice President, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, Dean Foods
- Kyle Tanger, Founder, ClearCarbon Inc.
- Vonda Lockwood, Director, Store Innovations & Sustainability, Walmart
- Greg van Buskirk, PhD, Green Works chemist, Clorox
Prioritizing sustainability, assessing progress, greening the supply chain, financing sustainability, and employee and leadership engagement are among the topics to be explored.
If sustainability is a topic of interest for your clients, your customers, and your company, you want to be in Fayetteville on November 5th.
The workshop details and registration information can be found at the Fayetteville GIBN Solutions Lab site: http://gibn2010fayetteville.eventbrite.com.