- 4 medium beets, scrubbed clean
- 1/2 large seedless cucumber, chopped
- 8 radishes, scrubbed clean and chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup apple juice
- Handful fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil beets in water until tender; allow to cool.
- Peel and chop beets.
- Combine everything except dill in a food processor.
- Process to desired consistency; salt and pepper.
- Stir in dill.
- Serve cold.
- Makes 8 servings.
I love to drink this soup on a hot summer morning. The color is so beautiful.