- 4 cups water
- 12 dumplings
- 10-12 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup frozen corn
- 8 green onions, diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- Salt & pepper
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon.
- Place dumplings, mushrooms, corn, and green onions in broth.
- When all the dumplings began to surface, stir in eggs; salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat, and serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings.
I could not have made it through my freshman year in college without this dish. You can make fresh dumplings for this dish or use frozen ones from the Sam’s Oriental Store.